Recently, a friend of mine, who shops Ulla, asked me to help her spend up to $100 to freshen her Fall wardrobe. Separately, in the comfort of home, we simultaneously went online to the Sale page of the Ulla site.
Here's what we chose:
- 1 Surplice Tee, #92545, hibiscus
- 1 Long Vented Knit Tunic, #02566, cherry
- 1 Layered Sweater #95529, raspberry
- 1 Beaded Cardigan, #05512, black
- 1 Ponte Knit Pant, #11635, black
We kept her selections in a similar color scheme which she already wears well, to maximize using an existing set of coordinated of accessories. We chose items which she already knows well and counts on, Ulla tees, tunics and cardis. The only unknown was the pant, but another pair of good black pants - well worth the "risk."
What did she get for $100?
Five pieces that...
- will freshen her wardrobe.
- allow for varied Fall weather.
- will lessen the wear and tear on her existing favorites.
- will work with go-to items and accessories already in her wardrobe.
Please share how you shop bargains.
Ulla Popken Stylist & Blogger
Be your personal best!