Thursday, October 15, 2009

Back To Basics!


While staring at my closet, trying to find something to wear for the day I realized I have a fair amount of items that have always been a constant in my wardrobe. Ranging from professional clothing and girly dresses, to comfortable lounge pants and big sweatshirts. Many of our customers have requested we provide them with just that, certain items that are always there- both in the catalog and online.


What additional 'basic' items would you always like to see in our wardrobe?

5 comments:

omsuzi said...

I have an Ulla Popken top that I wear constantly. I haven't seen it in the catalog in a long time and I want another one!! It is a long (about 31 or 32") black rayon knit T shirt- with sleeves. I can wear it under everything, it is much more professional looking than a cotton knit, I can take off my jacket without showing my upper arms ( unlike a sleeveless shell). It has held up through countless washings ( always line dried). This is a basic I want to always have, I'd love to have two- if one is dirty. Please, please, please make more of these. Also, love the black rayon knit pants that go with it... add any shirt or jacket and you look great and polished.

Anonymous said...

More new colors for all of your tee's.

buyingteam said...

In early November we will have more colors for our basic tees they are on their way!

buyingteam said...

omsuzi -
Please let us know what the item # are on the items you are talking about. The item # should be on the care label. If you do not have the item # please email us a picture of the items you are refering to so we can look into this! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I had one of those black rayon T shirts too, and would love it in several colors for under work jackets... nice no-cling drape but dressier than a cotton T shirt . Mine had a v neck. I no longer have it.