Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm Feelin' It



It's summer, the weather is warm and my social life seems to be heating up too.

Enter... Ulla's Dobby Tunic Blouse Set, #24423, which comes in two lovely colors, blossom (pink) or grass green.  This tunic reminds me of the proverbial dilemma of the chicken and the egg - which came first? The Dobby Tunic Blouse Set certainly has the power to create a mood.  It's also, what I choose when I'm in a feminine, light-hearted and playful mood and I want to dress the part. 


The set is light-weight with delicate crochet work. The beauty of this plus size set is how the crochet work gracefully outlines your shoulders and frames your face. It reveals the perfect amount of skin. Sensuous but not overdone. The blouse is 32 inches and the matching tank is 30 inches long and machine washable.

Reach for it when you're feelin' it or when you want to feel it!  Remember, there's no harm to "fake it 'till you make it" - if you get my meaning :)

Do you have an item that is a mood-maker?

Babe 
Ulla Popken Stylist & Blogger
Feel good in what you wear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not for pear shape women with curves. Large women do have curves you know.

Anonymous said...

Beginning August 13th, my bi-weekly posts will identify my Ulla seasonal favorites per each of the 5 body types I address in my book, Pretty Plus.

Think I'll start with the pear shape diamond!

I'd be interested in your reactions, and hope you'll comment.

Thanks for posting!
Babe

Ann said...

Dear Babe, I'd love to get a copy of your book,is it available at bookstores?
Thanks Ann

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,
A book store would have to order it. Buying it on Amazon is probably easiest, here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Pretty-Plus-Sensational-Successful-Matter/dp/0882823175/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1343476752&sr=1-1&keywords=pretty+plus

Thanks for asking!
Babe