Thursday, January 21, 2010

You Be The First!

It’s never too early to buy the perfect blouse, one that you can wear during the day or at night. A blouse that is perfect in everyway, and is a customer favorite! For the ideal transition to spring you will want the Floral Print Blouse #91443. Last years response on this blouse was tremendous, so don’t get caught on the waiting list this year! We have added a new color-brown; so begin thinking about your new Spring look and come check out how Ulla Popken can bring out the best in you!

Pictured: Floral Print Blouse #91443, Color: White.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got this blouse last year, and I was one of the many it sounds like, that had to wait for it. But it truly was worth the wait. I love this top, and I have already ordered it in all the colors it comes in. PLEASE give me more colors!!!

Anonymous said...

More new colors for tee's please..