The best color in the whole world is the one that looks good on you! Coco Chanel
Pick a fresh, fabulous color! I love lavender and shades of cool-lavender love me. Here’s a three-point test.
- When you walk into a room or peruse rich colors in clothing, what color pops out and makes you happy?
- In natural daylight, examine the area beneath your eyes. If it’s deep blue or purple, choose cool tones. If it’s yellow, green or brown, choose warm tones.
- Bring an item of that color, in a cool or warm tone close to your face, if your face lights up and imperfections seem to fade, it’s your color!
Warm tones tend to include reds, pinks, and oranges. Cool tones include blues, greens, and purples. Choose coordinated items, head to toe, for a pulled-together, polished look. Here's a cool-tone collection I've put together for myself.
- Crepe Shacket, 02326 (orchid)
- Crepe Dress, 02283 (orchid)
- Our Favorite Smock Dress, 11241 (violet)
- Fan Print Tunic, 12542
- Stretch Artist Print Tunic, 11579
- Print Floral Scarf, 11999
- Andiamo Beaded Slide, 12932 (lilac)
- Wishbone Espadrille, 11915 (purple)
Be colorful and enjoy! How do you bring color into your wardrobe?
Feel good in what you wear!