She wore a short skirt and a tight sweater and her figure described a set of parabolas that could cause cardiac arrest in a yak.
Every woman is born with a best feature. Some spotlight it well and others can't seem to find it with a magnifying glass. This post is about 1.) finding and refining your best features or 2.) manufacturing great features where nature may have shortchanged you.
When we first "met" I told you I'd share a few of my epiphanies and here is one: My thick curly brown hair started to thin when I was young. After wearing my hair pulled back in a chignon for many years (to hide the thin spots) the conditioned worsened. So I visited a wig shop, left a blond bombshell and never looked back. I chose a light two toned blended blond shade with (borderline trashy) dark roots showing. It has become my signature style.
Is there some trade-off? I guess a little. There are times when my son is pitching in an early springtime baseball game, the wind is blowing ferociously, my hairdo wrapped in a silk scarf, I'm wearing bold black sunglasses and doing a pretty good job of affecting a movie star look. At times like these, however, I'm worrying more about whether my lid will blow off than if my son strikes out the next batter. But I can cope. Blond bombshells can, you know.
Here are some enhancing "signatures" to consider: ·
- Whiter Teeth - A great smile does increase confidence, makes you and the people around you happier. ·
- Manicure and Pedicure - "Act as if..." Act as if you live the lifestyle of which you dream. ·
- Fragrance - The olifactory sense is among the most powerful of the human senses. Own it. ·
- Skin - You can create beautiful skin and it's well worth the effort. ·
- Safe Tanning - Want to look slimmer, richer and healthier in minutes? ·
- Jewelry - Does it have to be real? No. It has to be bold, memorable, proportionate to your stature and it has to enhance YOU!
Think about cultivating a star quality! I hope you'll share personally enhancing ideas with each other right here. For all the significant efforts we expend each day, am I recommending a little dose of vanity? You bet, we've earned it!
Feel good in what you wear.