Looking for a gift for a woman who wears plus size but you want to avoid the size-trap?
Check out Ulla's jewelry! I'm lovin' our Three Strand Necklace, #21032 and coordinating Beaded Earrings, #15957 - Pink, Purple, Plum - Oh My!
Jewelry is the first cousin of attitude. Important, well selected pieces offer drama, whimsy, style and richness in ways that are impossible to measure. When we feel beautiful and stunning, we look the part.
Why jewelry for the plus size woman?
- We need big impact jewelry. Layering jewelry provides big impact and deep interest with abundant light and movement. That's why I love coordinating pieces, which also offer the opportunity to partner with someone to give the gift as a set, perhaps earrings and a necklace.
- We often wear dark neutral, tonal or monochromatic palettes, which are the perfect background for big impact jewelry.
- We may not have a lot of time to dress in the morning, which makes coordinating sets of fantastic jewelry very welcome.
- Size-able, chunky pieces look rich and important.
- Consciously or unconsciously, we may avoid loud trendy clothing, but we can more than make up for it with "wow" jewelry and other accessories.
I'm so excited about Ulla's jewelry, it's gorgeous, affordable and proportionate to our size. Girlfriend, this is one time our real estate comes in handy!
How do you avoid the size-trap?
Ulla Popken Stylist & Blogger
Be your personal best