Recently, my Ulla colleagues and I were taking a look at which of our COMMUNITY pages get the most traffic. I wasn't surprised to find that our Prez, Phyliss Mosca's "Weekly Words of Wisdom," gets a lot of hits. My guess is that as women mature, it isn't so much about finding ourselves, but rather, evolving ourselves. We're smart, open-minded and driven to be our personal best - in all we do.
- Double Tier Knit Tank Dress, 22252 - Check out the smart and strategic placement of the tiers.
- Cotton Knit Gathered Sleeve Dress, 22246 - Great color! Glow color!
- Stretch Knit Shirt Dress, 22241 - This fabric moves like a dream and stays wrinkle-free.
- Crepe Dress, 02283 and Crepe Shacket, 02326 - Sophisticated pairing - shacket on or off.
- Raglan Sleeve Stretch Knit Dress, 11250 - Perfectly cut to enhance a plus size figure.
I've adapted a yardstick of sorts to reflect my standards from Ulla's Weekly Words of Wisdom.
Will I feel beautiful wearing it? (Feeling beautiful is empowering.)
2. Personal best
Is this my personal best? (Be your personal best. Today.)
Does it transfer the confidence I need to soar through my day? (The most attractive thing a woman can wear is confidence.)
What's your opinion? If you were asked to rank these elements, what would be your number 1, 2, and 3, and why? Are there any other benchmarks you'd add?
Ulla Popken Blogger & Stylist
Feel good in what you wear.