Monday, July 18, 2011

New Fabric Born at Ulla!


What if I told you there was a fabric that was so flattering and comfortable that it would make you look sleek in a snap? There is such a fabric! For the time being, we are calling it viscose spandex (because that’s what it is) but that name doesn’t begin to extol its virtues!

I’m talking about a fabric that is being launched in our Fall collection. I love it for several reasons:

  • It skims over and conceals what’s puffy
  • It has a flat, matte, elegant surface quality
  • It has enough weight to support the line of the garment
  • It’s soft, stretchy and not bulky

Some of the items in our catalog and web site may look like traditional styles, but when cut in this fantabulous fabric…beautiful things happen.

Personally, I’ve started my own viscose spandex collection. I’ve begun with three outfit-makers:

The reviews are coming in and they're wonderful! We'd love to hear your opinion of this magic fabric!

Babe

Ulla Popken Stylist & Blogger

Be your personal best!

1 comment:

Deb said...

This fabric sounds fabulous. I look forward to trying these clothes. It is difficult for me to find clothes made in fabrics that "skim" & don't cling to my body. And yet, too much fabric overwhelms my short stature.
Yeah Ulla!