What if I told you there was a fabric that was so flattering and comfortable that it would make you look sleek in a snap? There is such a fabric! For the time being, we are calling it viscose spandex (because that’s what it is) but that name doesn’t begin to extol its virtues!
I’m talking about a fabric that is being launched in our Fall collection. I love it for several reasons:
- It skims over and conceals what’s puffy
- It has a flat, matte, elegant surface quality
- It has enough weight to support the line of the garment
- It’s soft, stretchy and not bulky
Some of the items in our catalog and web site may look like traditional styles, but when cut in this fantabulous fabric…beautiful things happen.
Personally, I’ve started my own viscose spandex collection. I’ve begun with three outfit-makers:
- Two-in-One Knit Dress, #14230 (Aubergine)
- Surplice Viscose Spandex Knit Dress, #14229 (Teal)
- Open Front Viscose Spandex Pintuck Jacket, #14545 and Matching Viscose Spandex Knit Tank, #14571 (Raspberry)
The reviews are coming in and they're wonderful! We'd love to hear your opinion of this magic fabric!
Ulla Popken Stylist & Blogger
Be your personal best!