Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Wearing Fire Works


Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday in the US commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence in 1776. This special day is celebrated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, family reunions, political speeches and ceremonies. Hmmnn…What to wear, what to wear?!?

I love clothing that sets the mood and conveys a message. I love clothing and symbols that make me feel like an integral part of something important, something that came before me and will endure long after me. Often, when I meet folks for the first time, they are able to read my enthusiasm in a nano-second. Life is too short to choose basic black when there’s fire works in your heart.

If you feel so connected, open up your closet and reach for red, white and blue. Pair a great top with jeans, a skort, or white slacks and party on!

What will you wear to a great party?

Babe

Ulla Popken Stylist & Blogger

Be your personal best.

No comments: