Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Love your Ulla!





According to one of our very smart customers, who commented recently…"I love Ulla Tops, Tops, Tops!! …Pair them with black, white, navy slacks--even JEANS -- and you're GORGEOUS!!"

A few customer-favorite tops and why they love them:

  • Star Dolman Tee (11583) Love this t-shirt. Just the right amount of room in the fit, and this is after washing. Sleeves are comfortable. I’d recommend this to a friend. (Raven from Juneau, AK)
  • Baby Doll Embroidered Blouse (12437) This top is everything you want it to be. It’s comfortable, attractive and flattering. Well made, washes up well. I only wish it came in a couple of other colors, I’d recommend it for anyone looking for casual hot weather tops. (Mary from St. Augustine, FL)
  • Sequin Burnout Tunic Jacket (11441) This is a very comfortable duster and with a little shimmer in it and very light and could be worn with dress or tank top and pants. A must have for something special. (Diane from Orleans, Ontario)

When I hear words like, “Love, just the right amount, I’d recommend, A must have” …I know our shopping dollar is well-respected.

Please share your Ulla-favorites!

Babe

Feel good in what you wear!

No comments: