Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Tale of Three Dresses




Dresses are the way to go to make the quickest and biggest impact on your spring wardrobe ... especially with this 15% Off Ulla Dresses offer!

Dresses ...

  • are one-stop-shopping. Add a shrug or a sweater (or not,) a fresh pair of sandals and some great jewelry and go!
  • offer the longest vertical line possible, top to bottom in the same color palette, solid or print, creating a flattering, sleek line on every woman.
  • are cost-effective - you get a whole outfit with one piece of clothing.
  • show skin, neckline, arms and legs, which is fresh and open and says “I’m ready for spring!”
Each of these dresses can be worn to casual, career and special occasions, because the quality, fabric and coloration make these items highly transitional. A quick change of accessories and out-the-door.

All Ulla dresses are 15% off when you use the code: Babe15, March 28-April 3, 2011!

(Offer excludes Outlet.)

Please share "wardrobe impact" ideas!

Babe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea to give a discount with the topic in the post. I hope I'll see more in the future.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you will see more. In fact, look for a "Bottoms UP" Giveaway soon!

Anonymous said...

Cannot believe how slenderizing these dresses look....anxious to try them myself. Tell me...how comfortable are those shoes???

Anonymous said...

Yes, the shoes are comfortable! I like them for 3 reasons:
1. They're wide enough and the strap is thick so it doesn't dig.
2. The heel is thick (and gives height) and so it supports me well.
3. Love the skin-tone as it elongates my legs.

One more thing...
Thanks for the compliment! It makes me feel good to know ladies are reading and caring about what I write!