Diane*, you're a jean-ius! We will GIVE-AWAY a pair of jeans to the first 10 women to comment on my blog, Talking It U.P. AND send the comment to BabeHope@UllaPopken.com. All we ask is for a review of the jeans within 30 days.
The launching of our new jeans is something we are very excited about and proud of at Ulla Popken. They are a representation of why we claim to be the 'better choice' in plus size fashion. Our jeans, Stretch Denim Button Zip Bootleg Pant, #14823, Stretch Denim Slim Jeans, #14824, and Stretch Denim Jeggings, #14822, have been completely rebuilt from the bottom - U.P., no pun intended - okay, maybe a little pun :)
* The fabrication is 99% cotton and 1% spandex, allowing the jeans to stay soft and well-fitted throughout the day while still giving a bit of stretch for comfort.
* The cut has been worked and reworked to embrace the curves of all of our customers. The doubled waistband sits at the navel, creating the sleekest silhouette possible.
* We sent the whistles and bells back to our daughters, where they belong, allowing our jeans to fit smoothly, agelessly, and serve as a back-drop for great tops and accessories, both casual and dressy.
* The pockets are positioned to 'lift' and smooth the appearance of the tush in a flattering way.
* The washes, Dark Denim and Denim have depth and a ruddy richness that is quintessentially American and usually only captured by designer jeans costing 2-3 times more than ours.
Did we get it right? You be the judge. Check out our VIDEO where we asked four Ulla associates, sizes 12-20, to take them for a test drive.
Yes, great jeans are an important foundation of a well-dressed woman's closet. They're versatile and therefore a no-brainer investment in a modern woman's wardrobe who wants to present herself as sharp and tuned in.
We want your opinion! If you have already tried the new jeans, we'd love to hear what you think.
Ulla Popken Stylist & Blogger
Be Your Personal Best!
*Diane Cantor is the VP for Merchandising at Ulla Popken.